Thursday, December 6, 2012

Change

I am still trying to grasp how much has changed over the past couple months! Two months ago today I made the decision to serve a mission! And here I am now, done with school for the next 18 months, and getting myself ready to go preach the gospel to the people of Cape Verde!! I could not be happier! I am still an emotional roller coaster at times, but things really could not be better! Letters and emails are my favorite things ever! This week I finally got the first letter from him since he found out where I'll be going. And can I just say that I love that boy?!? He is the sweetest. I am so excited that we get to (kind of) share the experience of going on a mission! And I was just thinking about how even though we'll get back just about the same time, he'll be the one at the airport anxiously waiting for ME to come home! And I seriously cannot wait until that moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment