Saturday, September 29, 2012

100 DAYS!!!

Daniel has been out 100 days!!!!


Crazy!!! It feels like forever since I've seen him, but at the same time I can't believe it's already been 100 days!

And only 630 more days to go!!

I haven't heard from him for a while... but that is ok. Between him being super busy and the mail taking forever to get here from Chile, I can't expect a letter every week. Although my roommates say I am a little obsessed with checking the mail... haha :)


On a side note, I get to see my family in less than a week! They are driving down for general conference and a football game. I am so excited!! Pretty much I have the best family ever :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable and so are the two of you! 100 days is a huge mark! Congratulations! Stay strong and I promise it is so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just found your blog the other day- you and your missionary are too cute! I just wish I was as far along in waiting as you are! He comes home so soon!! So exciting!! :)

      Delete