Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Life is good :)

This week has just been so great so far! Everything is just going so well, and life is just so great!

Here's just a few of the things that have made me happy over the past few days :)
  • I got three (THREE!) emails from Daniel (and hopefully some pictures are coming soon!)
  • I have made it through over 100 days of waiting that I never have to see again
  • Got a 36/35 on my Living Prophets quiz
  • Played drums and danced like a crazy person in my Elementary Music class
  • My family is coming this week
  • General conference is this weekend
  • It is absolutely beautiful outside. I love fall here.
  • I have the best roommates ever
  • BYU devotionals every tuesday
  • Seeing a huge group of missionaries bowling in the Wilk (Is that totally weird that can make me so happy?)
  • Writing letters to Daniel
  • We finally won a football game
  • My ward is so great
  • We have Christmas lights up in our apartment
  • BYU creamery ice cream is the best. And creamery chocolate milk. I could pretty much live off of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment