Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy moments

Today I was standing in the wilk waiting for my Jamba Juice to be ready. All of a sudden someone came up from behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and didn't see anyone and for just a split second I really hoped it was Daniel. That is something he'd do to me ALL the time :) Tap my shoulder and duck out of the way before I saw him. And for just that split second I was so happy. For just that second, it was like I forgot he ever left. Turns out it was Cosmo... I was so confused...

That was probably brought about because of a dream I had last night. It was the best dream I've had for a long time. The kind that your alarm interrupts and you try so hard to go back to sleep to make it come back. I dreamed I was at school just finishing up work. Then, for some reason, a bunch of missionaries were helping at work day. And Daniel was there. He was a missionary still and I didn't want him to see me. Maybe I thought he wasn't allowed to see me? I'm not really sure why... But anyway... I just watched him for a while, so happy that he was there :) And then as I was leaving, he saw me. As soon as he saw me, the biggest smile I have ever seen in my life flashed onto his face. We both knew we couldn't even hug or anything, but I can't even describe how good it was to see him... even though it was just a dream... I know there was more to it after that, but I can't remember the rest. But it put me in such a happy (but kind of bittersweet) mood this morning :)

And then today is friday! Which means, today is the day the Quorum of the 12 (usually) look at mission applications!!!! So right now, Elder Holland or Elder Oaks could be looking at MY picture next to all of MY information and deciding just where Sister Turley should go!!! They probably won't actually look at my application until next week since it just went in a few days ago, but there is a small chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment