Sunday, October 14, 2012

Venting...

I've never understood the people who think they know so much more about my life and my decisions than I do. Just because so many other girls have not waited for their missionary, does not mean that is always the case. And that definitely does not mean that has to be my case. Don't think for one second that this has been easy, or that I don't care about what happens, or that you know more about me than I do. It might seem like a silly or stupid or hopeless thing to do to wait two years for a boy who things may or may not end up working out with. But if you have found someone you truly want to spend eternity with and cannot image it any other way, two years is nothing. And stupid, ignorant, thoughtless comments from others may make things so much harder than they should be, but those comments and those people could not possibly matter less. What those people say or think does not change who you are or the happiness and joy you have felt and will feel when those two years are over.


you'll be criticized anyway
love elder holland

No comments:

Post a Comment