Saturday, October 20, 2012

I love mail!

This morning I was really missing Daniel. Like a lot. I had a little bit of a breakdown.

But then the mail came... and THERE WAS A LETTER!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I pretty much turned into a smiling and laughing and crying mess. He is the best. The. Best. He told me all about a couple of his investigators and how things are going with them and how much he loves being a missionary. Then he said (in a VERY long and round about way... haha...) how exciting it is that in just a couple months I'll be in China (since he wrote this letter right before conference)! And that not many people get to send letters from Chile to China or visa versa. And that especially considering the small number of letters that go between those two countries, he is pretty darn lucky to get letters from me and that I am the best :) At the end he said "I am not completely sure if that made very much sense. But I am sure that if you read over it, maybe backwards, it might make a little bit of sense :)" haha... 

He just makes me so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment