Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh happy day!

ANOTHER LETTER CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! Oh my goodness!! So exciting!! 2 letters in 3 days?? And this one was written two weeks ago today! Which is the fastest one has come so far- the past ones have taken at least 3 and sometimes at least 4 weeks to get here! So it was a VERY nice surprise today :)

Also, I have my stake president interview TOMORROW!!!! I was really nervous about what in the world I was going to do- because the only time they could fit me in for an interview was 6pm tomorrow. The problem is, I have a class until 6:30 that usually I'd be totally fine leaving just a few minutes early. But tomorrow I have a quiz AND a presentation! I emailed my professor and told him the whole story. And guess what!! He says the quiz will be at the beginning of class and I can present first! So I'll be done by around 5 and can leave when I need to!!

And then tonight we had a bonfire in the canyon for FHE. It was so much fun! I wasn't planning on going because I have SO much work to do this week, but right as they were all leaving, I got an email from one of my TAs. The quiz in my living prophets class (which also means the huge reading assignment is due) was put in wrong on the schedule- it is not until next week!!

And then if all of that didn't make for a good enough day, we played with the parachute in my elementary PE class this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment