Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thumb Wrestling

One of my favorite things about Daniel is that we'd always act totally crazy and silly together. Some times we would imagine what other people might think of these two ridiculous looking people skipping (while trying to out jump each other!) across the sidewalk. Or once I was pointing out how Daniel always knows EVERYONE's name and always says hi to them. I'm pretty sure he knew half the BYU freshman class last year. I am terrible with names, plus I really just didn't know as many people as he did. So he dared me to just make up names of people we'd walk past and very loudly say hi and try to make conversation with them. So I did. :)

Well yesterday I saw a couple thumb wrestling each other. It made me smile because that is something we did ALL the time! We'd be holding hands and then one of us would stick our thumb on top and then before we knew it it was like we were full on wrestling each other trying to just win the thumb war. He is my favorite :)


P.S. I have an interview with the Stake President THIS TUESDAY!!!! AAHHHH!!! Which means my mission papers will be officially in this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment